Im starting to not feel depressed and using this depression to full my ambition and motivation. Ive started going to the gym and its been a wonderful therapy ive lost six pounds in mater of days been going twice a day morning and night. The gym has helped me find my goals and keeps me motivated.
Today i did some leg workout and i wanna share with u guys my leg workout .
1st i started with 15min of treadmill to warm up the body after that i stretched for 15 to complete my 30 min warm up
2nd i did some leg curls and hamstring curls to start using the muscle and get them ready for the work out
3rd i moved on to the actual workout which i did
- Leg press: 4sets of 20reps (light weight to do more reps to really feel the burn )
- Squats: 3sets of 15( with weight thats no to heavy but not to light )
- Leg curls :3sets of 8 reps of some heavy weight to get a good pump
- Hamstring curl : 3 sets of 10 with decent weight
- Stiffleg deadlift 2sets of 15 to feel the hamstring really streach (go as low as u can aslong as u dont feel pain keep good form at all time)
- Weighted lunges: 3 sets reps until failure